Our company was originally founded in 1998 to serve the complete needs of seniors getting ready to downsize and move into retirement. This is an important transition for people at a time in their lives when they need lots of support. With nearly 20 years experience providing white glove care and knowledgeable guidance, we’re proud to say that our reputation for this work is solid, as evidenced by the glowing reviews and referrals we get from those we serve.
As anyone who has gone through this process for themselves, their parents or their clients knows, downsizing can be overwhelming. Though the circumstances are unique for every client we serve, there are common challenges in coordinating all that needs to happen:
- Selling the residential home, lake property or farm
- Selling the possessions that will not be passed down to family and friends
- Moving the remaining belongings to the new home
- Storing the items that don’t fit into the new home
- Shipping items where they need to go
The good news for our clients is we not only simplify this process for them, we also know how to get the best possible financial returns for their situation. Our combined areas of expertise were cultivated to serve the complete needs of this important population.
We are licensed to sell in Indiana, Michigan and Ohio. We are real estate brokers, auctioneers and certified appraisers. And most importantly, we are people who know that our clients deserve a company they can trust to be honest, experienced and able to treat them with the utmost care and respect.
Here are a few more things we’d like you to know:
- We employ kind, courteous, well-trained staff to move and pack your precious possessions.
- We carry all our insurance with A++ rated companies.
- We have legal authority to transport your goods across the state and across the nation.
- We have long term, ongoing relationships with leading retirement communities. References are available if you want to do your due diligence on us.
- We are members in good standing of the Better Business Bureau. Their number is 260-423-4433.
- We would be honored to help you and your family make your move.