Custom 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath mid-century modern home w/ attached garage in the historic neighborhood of Indian Village.
SELLS ABSOLUTE, NO RESERVE, SELLS REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
This Silkworth built home was constructed in 1954 with a mid-century modern design. It features 1,416 sf of finished living space, original retro character (floor to ceiling), in-ground swimming pool, screened in back porch and beautiful landscaping.
Located in the Historic Indian Village, this neighborhood offers the Pocahontas pool, Psi Ote Park, walking distance to Indian Village Elementry & Kekionga Middle Schools.
Visit the Indian Village Community Association website for more information about the community and their events: CLICK HERE
Tuesday November 1st @ 5-6:30 PM
Monday November 14th @ 5-6:30 PM
• 36” fiberglass, wood grain entry door (NEWER) w/ periscope peephole, slate tile floor, limestone trimmed planter divider and brass mail slot.
• 18.5’ x 19.5’
• cut-n-loop pile carpet (NEWER), vaulted beamed ceiling, lighted valance over (6) floor to ceiling double pane glass wall panels, (4) aluminum crank open windows, 360 degrees glass gas log fireplace used as a room divider on black brick hearth.
• 11’ x 13.5’
• 12 inch square black & white ceramic tile floor, built-in china cabinet w/ secrete storage, vaulted beam ceiling, ceiling fan, (3) double pane glass floor to ceiling wall panels w/ pool view.
• 10’ x 11.5’
• 12 inch square black & white ceramic tile floor, boxed & recessed lighting, wall vented exhaust fan, peninsula eating bar w/ room up to 5, custom built on site birch cabinets w/ siding frosted horizontal cabinet doors, vintage weave pattern formica countertop, new double basin porcelain sink w/ original chrome hardware, vintage built-in clock, newer in-sink disposal, newer dishwasher, vertical blinds over pool view windows.
• 5’ x 9.5’
• 12 inch square black & white ceramic tile floor, custom built on site birch cabinets w/ siding frosted horizontal cabinet doors, vintage weave pattern formica countertop, full view glass entry door leading to backyard.
• 4’ x 4.5’
• 12 inch square ceramic tiles, vanity, wall lighting, decorative wall paper.
• 10.5’ x 12’
• carpeted, ceiling light, double closet w/ sliding doors, (3) crank awning windows w/ vertical blinds.
• 12’ x 12.5’
• carpeted, single closet, ceiling light, floor to ceiling mirror, awning windows w/ vertical blinds.
• 7’ x 12’
• 12 inch square ceramic tiles, black tiles on walls and vanity top, shower/garden tub combo, ceiling lights, large mirror, storage.
• 9’ x 9’
• carpeted, single closet, ceiling light, built in decks/shelving, awning windows w/ vertical blinds.
• 11’ x 20’
• carpeted, screens & storm windows, sky lighting, entry door into garage.
• 15’ x 28’
• painted concrete floors w/ drain, electric opener, storage cabinets & closet, entry doors to porch and backyard, 7’ x 9’ overhead door w/ retro panel windows, newer vinyl windows & steel back door.
• 10’ x 14’ x 25’
• composite decking around, stone paver patio, 10’ x 12’ pool house w/ gas pool heater & filers - sliding doors & storage shelving.
TAXES: $927.56 w/ exemptions (2015 p 2016)
Built in 1954
1,416 sf of finished living space
Located in the Historic Indian Village Community - Southwest
• Allen County | Wayne Township | City Water | City Sewer
• Lot Size: 81’ x 133’ | Slab Foundation | Mid-Century Modern Style Home
• Hot Water Gas Boiler Heat | Central Air Unit | A.O. Smith 30 gal. Gas Water Heater
• Silkworth Built Home | Flagstone Walls | Painted Redwood Clapboard Siding
• Integrated Gutters & Downspouts | Asphalt Roll Roofing | Water Fall Feature
• 7ft Vinyl Privacy Fence w/ Lattice Top in Backyard | Concrete Walks & Driveway
• Beautiful Planter Beds w/ a Variety of Vegetation | Quiet, Safe & Clean Neighborhood
Buyer Brokers welcome (contact auctioneer for details). $6,000 down day of auction, balance on closing. Buyer(s) to pay winning accepted bid price plus a 2.5% buyers premium (2.5% of winning bid) due at closing. Property sold absolute, no reserve, sells regardless of price. Property sold as-is, where-is. Property sold for cash. (The sale of this property may be financed; however, the sale of this property IS NOT CONTINGENT to financing approval). The information stated in this brochure are the opinions of the sellers, Scheerer McCulloch Auctioneers, Inc. and its agents, however, the decision to bid on the real estate property is entirely up to the individual bidders based on their own individual inspections, research and opinions. All statements, measurements, zoning and tax information are from reliable sources, however, are not guaranteed to be accurate. Statements made day of auction takes precedence over any and all previous oral or written matter. Real estate closing within 40 days of auction. *Real estate taxes: Real estate tax information stated indicates what the current owner is required to pay and is merely a guideline (the new buyer’s real estate taxes may or may not be the same as what the current owners is required to pay). Real estate taxes prorated to date of closing.