PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION!
This auction offers a Ford tractor with attachments, nice selection of outdoor equipment and power tools (names like Craftsman, Delta, Troy-Bilt, Ariens), silver coins, firearms (names like Thompson, Marlin, Savage, Browning), over 100sf of NEW IN BOX Bellawood hardwood flooring, Johnson boat motors and fishing related items, collectibles, furniture, household, decor items and garage items.
Quality items coming from a clean, well maintained home between Churubusco and Merriam. A must attend auction, something for everyone!
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: All Items need to be removed by Sunday March 4, 2018 from 1pm - 3pm. Please come prepared, this will be on only time!
FORD 1920 DIESEL TRACTOR (1057 HOURS) • FORD 951B BUSH HOG • KING KUTTER TILLER OTHER TRACTOR ATTACHMENTS • OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT & POWER TOOLS (CRAFTSMAN, DEWALT, TROY-BILT, ARIENS) • FIREARMS (MARLIN, SAVAGE & MORE) • SILVER COINS & FOREIGN MONEY • 100+/- SF OF BELLAWOOD HARDWOOD FLOORING (NEW IN BOX) • WINE MAKING ITEMS • JOHNSON BOAT MOTORS & FISHING RELATED ITEMS • COLLECTIBLES (ARROW HEADS, 48 STAR FLAG, WW2) • FURNITURE • APPLIANCES • HOUSEHOLDS & HOME DECOR • 18ft ALUMINUM CANOE, GARAGE & OUTDOOR ITEMS
- Ford 1920 diesel engine tractor w/ 1057 hours, manual shift, 30hp motor, good Firestone tires.
- Ford 951B Bush Hog attachment
- King Kutter 5ft tiller tractor attachment - Gear Drive
- plow tractor attachment
- disc plow tractor attachment
- Ariens Compact 24 snowblower w/ 9hp Briggs & Stratton engine, 24” width, electric start, self-propelled, headlight & adjustable shoot.
- Troy-Bilt Commercial Grade Chipper/Shredder w/ 6.5hp Briggs & Stratton engine, 3” chipping capacity, all steel.
- Trim-All gas power edger w/ 2hp Briggs & Stratton engine
- Core Cut CC500M Commercial Grade wet saw w/ 2.5hp Baldor motor
- Sears Craftsman planner
- Dewalt Milwaukee planner
- Troy-Bilt 5.5hp/160cc push mower w/ Honda engine
- Sears Craftsman 12inch Band saw-sander
- Delta scroll saw w/ stand
- Speedway Series 3/4hp bench grinder
- Craftsman variable speed wood lathe - 2hp engine, 2000rpm max (38” spindle, 15” inboard bowl, 20” outboard bowl)
- Delta Milwaukee Homecraft 1/2” chuck drill press
- Shop Smith DC3300 dust collecting machine
- Craftsman table saw w/ 1hp motor
- Delta Milwaukee Homecraft routing table
- Sears Craftsman belt sander w/ stand
- Delta AMP radial arm saw w. custom top
- 18ft. aluminum canoe
Rockwell power hand belt sander; Campbell Hausfeld Professional 3/4hp, 3 gallon portable air compressor; Craftsman 18”/42cc gas power chain saw; Porter Cable jig saw; Porter Cable hand belt sander; Master Force wet chop saw w/ blades; Craftsman hammer drill; Aqua Vac wet/dry; Jet Vac; Bostitch 2hp, 6gal. air compressor; Stihl MS291 gas powered chain saw; various liquid/weed sprayers; rolling wood stands; RotoZip tool; Skil iXo cordless driver; misc. power tools - drills, sanders; staple gun; large homemade wooden workbench (approx. 4’ x 8’); various lathe tools; Johnson 6hp boat motor; Johnson 2hp boat motor; Minn-Kota trolling motor; nice selection of fishing rods, reels, tackle and related items; 20ft. aluminum extension ladder; nice selection of table saw blade; oil cans; vintage hand drills; nice selection of wood working tools; various clamps - pipe, C-clamp, wood, Quick Grip; misc. hand tools - hammers, screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches; misc. shop supplies; levels & squares; various bits & cutting tools; mallets; Cosco painters ladder; grease guns; safety equipment; extra sanding belts; misc. nuts/bolts/screws and other hardware; hardware organizers; large amount of 5 gallon buckets; metal fencing & chicken wire; gas cans; nice amount of scrap & project wood - all species; saw horses; hay/straw; garden hoses; animal traps; replacement doors & door frames; misc. yard tools - rakes, picks, shovels & more; nice selection stone pavers.
- Thompson Center Arms .50cal “Black Diamond” long gun
- Marlin Firearms Model 101 .22ca. long gun
- Savage Arms 240 Series 20ga. long gun
- Browning “Ruger” 9mm hand gun w/ case
- Sheridan Products “Silver Streak” pellet gun
- Gamo “Shadow 1000” pellet gun w/ BSA scope
Deer mount; Large amount of ammo - 9mm (Remington & Winchester), 308 (Remington), .22ca. (Remington, Federal), 20ga. (Winchester, Federal, Remington); gun safe; soft gun cases; gun cleaning supplies, black powder, reloading items, (3) Moultrie trail cameras; tree stands; misc. hunting supplies.
nice amount of silver coins - 1oz silver rounds, 66’-67’ Kennedy half dollars, silver quarters; misc. foreign money; Falstaff playing cards; collection of arrow heads; 48 star American flag; WW2 US 1918 war dagger; The Lilley-Ames Co. ROTC sabre sword; Rich A Herder (Solingen) sword; war bayonet; Norman Rockwell Holy Bible; (2) mantle clocks; misc. cut glass items (blue & clear colors); vintage camera light bar w/ case; vintage Kodak Cine automatic Turret camera w/ case; 27pc. vintage design punch set by AncherGlass; vintage oil lamp; Daniel Dakota pendulum wall clock; (2) Maruska wall art pieces; vintage vinyl record collection - easy listening & big band; antique lard press; vintage Cootie educational game.
NEW IN BOX Bellawood hardwood flooring (approx. 100sf of Brazilian Redwood & 100sf of Brazilian Teak); 5 & 6gal. car boy glass jugs; fruit press; grape crusher/de-stemming machine; LG True Steam front load gas dryer (5yrs old); LG front load washer (5yrs old); GE 4ft freezer chest; Frigidaire dehumidifier; dorm room refrigerator; Schwinn Air Dyne exercise bike; upholstered foot stool; mens Huffy bike; Select Comfort extended queen mattresses w/ frame; misc. wall art; misc. glassware items - lamps, dishes, candle holders; mirrored makeup tray; Vivitar digital camera w/ box; wine bottle wall art; metal storage cabinet; large drafting table; wooden shelving; plastic storage shelving; (2) 4 drawer metal filing cabinets; office chairs; various lamps; osculating fan; misc. household & home decor items; crutches; handicap wheeled walker; kitchen knife set.
10% buyers premium on all items. Cash, MC/VISA. All items sold as-is. Statements made day of sale take precedence over printed matter. All sales are final. Not responsible for accidents. AUCTIONEERS NOTE: All items need to be removed by Sunday March 4, 2018. Pickup time 1pm - 3pm. Please come prepare, this will be the only time.